Honey Chilli Potato, one of a delicious Indian recipe, is made with potatoes dipped in honey and chilli sauce.
- 5 – potatoes, sliced
- 2 – onion, finely chopped
- 2 – spring onions, chopped round
- 3 – tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp – garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp – soya sauce
- 2 tbsp – Tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp – Thai chillies sauce
- 2 tbsp – Honey
- 3 tbsp – Maida
- 3 tbsp – Corn flour
- 1 tsp – Parsley
- 1 tsp – Oregano
- salt and Red Chilli powder to taste.
- Toss the sliced potatoes in a batter made from the maida, corn flour and a little of water. Deep fry, drain and keep aside. Saute garlic and onion in ghee and keep aside.
- Saute tomato paste in ghee. Add soya sauce, tomato ketchup, red chilli sauce, salt, red chilli powder, oregano and parsley.
- Mix the onions into it on a low flame.
- Then add the fried potatoes, mix it well with the sauce and serve hot.