Summer vacation is coming ,Kids are waiting every year for this moment and also guardians are filled kitchen with essential foods and beverages that can help your child be their best.
Many scientific studies shows the benefits of eating Eggs breakfast, No wonder they say breakfast is the most important meal of the day!
- Strong muscles: The protein within eggs helps keep muscles working well while slowing the rate at which they are lost.
- Brain health: Eggs contain vitamins and minerals that are needed for the regular functioning of cells, including the brain, nervous system, memory, and metabolism.
- Good energy production: Eggs contain all the daily vitamins and minerals that are needed to produce energy in all the cells of the body.
- A healthy immune system: Vitamin A, vitamin B-12, and selenium are key to keeping the immune system healthy.
- Lower risk of heart disease: Choline plays an important part in breaking down the amino acid homocysteine, which is associated with the development of heart disease.
- Healthful pregnancy: Some nutrients within eggs help to prevent congenital disabilities, such as spina bifida.
- Eyesight: Lutein and zeaxanthin help to prevent macular degeneration, the leading cause of age-related blindness. Other vitamins also promote good vision.
- Weight loss and maintenance: The high quality of protein within eggs might help keep people energized and feeling fuller for longer. Feeling full prevents snacking, which reduces overall calorie intake.
- Skin benefits: Some vitamins and minerals within eggs help promote healthy skin and prevent the breakdown of body tissues. A strong immune system also contributes to a healthy look overall.